Customer Relationship Management (CRM) softwares have become very popular in recent years. Extremely powerful and quite economic. They hold promises of unparalleled customer insights leading to superior personalized service, customer loyalty and higher profitability. However, many organizations only use CRM as a glorified address book, thereby foregoing much of its capabilities.
In this course, and through practical examples and exercises, you will learn to unleash your CRM’s potential. From the systematic capture of customer data to its analysis and from drawing the right conclusions to making the most pertinent decisions you will be able to use CRM to maximize customer lifetime value and satisfaction.
This course targets marketing managers, analysts and staff, sales and customer care managers and supervisors as well as interested members of the team involved in designing applications for the organization’s CRM system.
- Analytical and logical thinking
- Decision making
- Customer orientation
- Marketing and sale
- Customer Relationship Management
The course uses a variety of techniques such as presentations by the consultant, exercises, self assessment questionnaires, case
studies (some based on real industry examples), video clips by top CRM manufacturers as well as class discussions.
By the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- Explain why Customer Relationship Management (CRM) is essential for attracting, retaining and growing loyal customers
- Defend the uses and objectives of a CRM system
- Make full use of the power of CRM to maximize customer acquisition, profitability and retention
- Use customer insight to design highly effective, as well as cost efficient, marketing campaigns
- Apply an approach to CRM best suited to their organizations.