Every manager has ambitions to work for a successful corporation. However, no corporation can control its own destiny; it is always dependent on co-operation from its key stakeholders, the shareholders, the bankers, the customers, the suppliers, and its own employees. All of these stakeholders must be considered in any major decision that is taken.
This training course, which is suitable for both financial and non-financial managers, has been designed to offer an introduction to the important issues of financial management, risk management and corporate governance that are essential for continuing growth and prosperity. In this course you will learn how to efficiently allocate resources, and generate profitable growth, whilst recognizing environmental and ethical concerns, and controlling risks, to meet the demands and challenges of today, and those predicted for the future.
Training Course Objectives
By attending this training course, you should achieve these goals:
- How to understand and evaluate corporate financial reports.
- How to determine the best mix, and sources, of finance for your business.
- How to identify and appraise investments that will add value to your business.
- How to recognize, quantify, and control the main business risks
- An understanding of the principles of good corporate governance
This training course is suitable for middle and senior managers who have responsibility for divisional or organizational success, as well as consultants and professionals who support them. For example:
- Operational managers
- Financial managers
- Risk managers
- Board level executives and non-executives
- Legal and compliance officers