Business planning is an essential management tool enabling an enterprise both to succeed in a global marketplace and to be accountable to its shareholders, but the process must be supported by effective project management to ensure that plans do not become merely decorative “shelfware”.
Too often, business planning is an onerous annual chore driven by financial numbers alone, instead of a powerful method of defining and delivering profitable change for the organization.
This management training course in Dubai demonstrates a practical and robust method to produce a business vision, based on analysis and debate, which is then delivered through a coherent programme of projects delivered by engaged and accountable managers.
This AZTech training course will feature:
- What does a good plan look like?
- What is the practical payoff for the organization?
- Organizing and Resourcing a regular annual time-bound exercise
- Demonstration of a simple and robust process to generate a powerful plan
- Getting the right people around the table in the right setting with the right mind-set