The significance of petroleum engineering becomes an important element in oil industry. It provides the required technology to keep the daily supply of crude oil and natural gas. Petroleum engineering includes a combination of technical and non-technical activities. Non-technical staff will be more productive if they gain a full understanding for the fundamentals of the industry.
EuroMaTech’s highly participative training course aims to provide the non-technical staff involved in oil industry with an extensive overview on petroleum engineering concepts and features. The training course adopts an integral approach for clarification starting from the initial oil exploration and up to the adopted methods to increase oil production and ultimate recovery. Furthermore, the training seminar covers the overall oil field life cycle and basics of petroleum economics. The training course include some special observations on the current and future challenges in oil industry.
Participants on the Petroleum Engineering for Non-Specialists training course will develop their knowledge on the following key features:
- Petroleum engineering features
- Importance of petroleum engineering in oil industry
- Petroleum engineering main elements
- Petroleum geology and drilling aspects
- Fundamentals of reservoir engineering,
- Initial hydrocarbon in place and recovery methods
- Reservoir life cycle
- Production optimization process
- Basics of petroleum economics
- Current and future oil industry challenges
||Dec 24 - 28 Dec, 2017
EuroMaTech Training and Management Consultancy