Nowadays those who have implemented budgetary controls do it qualitatively without being scientifically quantitative. A lot of budgets implemented so far are done by the rule of the thumb. This course will focus on how to implement budgets scientifically, inculcating budget discipline, eliminating the limiting factors among others
Supervisors of all departments, accountants, budget officers, heads of departments, compliance officers, audit officers among others
- The dos and don’ts of budgeting
- Making every staff a budgeting officer
- Eliminating the limiting factors in budgeting
- Making of a realistic budget without unfavourable variances
- Inculcating budget discipline to every budget officer
- Realistic budget implementation strategy.