Financial management is no longer the duty of financial experts alone. This is because financial management is achieved through the management of all the components and departments of an organization. Therefore, there is the need for all managers or heads of all strategic business units (SBU) to be acquainted with some financial knowledge like budgeting, cost control, Forecasting among others. At the end of the training, participants will conveniently prepare their department’s budget, learn how to control their department’s cost, deal well with accounts and finance department and appreciate some accounting and finance terminologies.
- Budgeting techniques and Cash flow statements.
- Operational and standard Documents requirement for processing accounting and finance record.
- Appreciation of Financial terms.
- Appreciation of accounting basis, convention and concepts
- Balance sheet components and preparation.
- Trading, profit and loss account components and preparation.