To teach best practice methods in cash management techniques in both the public and private sectors.
- Cash Administration
- Control and monitoring of cash-in-hand
- Control and monitoring of cash reserve
- Control and monitoring of chequebooks, receipt books and other financial security items.
- Cash Safety and Insurance
- Moving cash from place to place
- Risk management of such movements
- Cash theft
- Cash Insurance
- Cash Accounting
- Petty cashbook, main cashbook, cash control accounts
- Cash count and cash reconciliation
- Bank reconciliation
- Computerized cash accounting
- Cash Fraud Management
- Types and causes of cash fraud
- Fraudulent shortages and surplus
- Internal Control Issues
- Detecting and Managing Counterfeits
- Signature frauds and falsification for documents
- The audit function
- Emerging issues and future challenges
- Security tips in cash management
- The alarming increase in incidents of workplace violence and threats to security
- Proven techniques for keeping unauthorized people from slipping past you
- “Red flag” behaviours that warn you a visitor or co-worker might be in trouble.
- Immediate steps to take if you recognized warning signs in co-worker, a visitor, a client
- How to respond during and after a robbery
|ALEXIS HOTELS ABUJA
||Oct 22 - 26 Oct, 2018
Dr. Francis Okereke 08035062583
A Distinguished team of Facilitators who are eminently qualified Professionals has been assembled to lead discussions in course of the workshop.