At the end of the Enhancing Managerial Effectiveness Course, you will be able to:
- Appreciate the value of time in an organizational context
- Regard time as an important resource
- Apply the principle of throughput accounting to organizational
- Activities as a motivation towards effective time-management
- Devise an effective time management strategy
- Manage meetings more effectively as a time management device
- Apply effective time management to competitive situations
- Demonstrate their understanding of the intricacies that are involved in the process of leadership
- Distinguish between a leader and a managerial leader
- Relate the theories of leadership to empirical research
- Demonstrate their understanding of the need to constantly re-evaluate the superior-subordinate that they encourage
- Exhibit an understanding of the relationship between leader behavior and leadership styles.
- Demonstrate their understanding of the different aspects of the contingency approaches to leadership.
This Enhancing Managerial Effectiveness course is designed for:
- Corporate Managers
- Executive Managers
- Senior Managers
- Middle Managers
- Junior Managers
- Human Resource Managers
- Board of Directors
- Organizational Development Practitioners
- Management Graduates
- Management Lecturers
- Individuals with a genuine interest in Issues associated with Organizational Management.
|Durban; Dubai; London;Kuala Lumpur; Amsterdam; Paris; Brussels
||Jul 30 - 04 Aug, 2018
Ms. Michelle +442071938392; +447487877573; +639368309409
Cost includes Continuous Snacks throughout the Event Days, Hot Lunch on Event Days, City Tour, and Stationery. Our special rates are Available for Groups of Eleven and More Participants.
Prof. Dr. R. B. Crawford