This Enhancing Managerial Effectiveness course is designed for:
- Corporate Managers
- Executive Managers
- Senior Managers
- Middle Managers
- Junior Managers
- Human Resource Managers
- Board of Directors
- Organisational Development Practitioners
- Management Graduates
- Management Lecturers
- Individuals with a genuine interest in Issues associated with Organisational Management.
At the end of the Enhancing Managerial Effectiveness Course, you will be able to:
- Appreciate the value of time in an organisational context
- Regard time as an important resource
- Apply the principle of throughput accounting to organisational
- Activities as a motivation towards effective time-management
- Devise an effective time management strategy
- Manage meetings more effectively as a time management device
- Apply effective time management to competitive situations
- Demonstrate their understanding of the intricacies that are involved in the process of leadership
- Distinguish between a leader and a managerial leader
- Relate the theories of leadership to empirical research
- Demonstrate their understanding of the need to constantly re-evaluate the superior-subordinate that they encourage
- Exhibit an understanding of the relationship between leader behaviour and leadership styles.
- Demonstrate their understanding of the different aspects of the contingency approaches to leadership.
||Apr 23 - 28 Apr, 2018
Cost includes Continuous snacks throughout the Event Days, Hot Lunch on Event Days, City Tour, Stationery. Our special rates are available for groups of eleven and more participants.