At the end of the Enhancing Managerial Effectiveness Course, you will be able to:
- Appreciate the value of time in an organizational context
- Regard time as an important resource
- Apply the principle of throughput accounting to organizational
- Activities as a motivation towards effective time-management
- Devise an effective time management strategy
- Manage meetings more effectively as a time management device
- Apply effective time management to competitive situations
- Demonstrate their understanding of the intricacies that are involved in the process of leadership
- Distinguish between a leader and a managerial leader
- Relate the theories of leadership to empirical research
- Demonstrate their understanding of the need to constantly re-evaluate the superior-subordinate that they encourage
- Exhibit an understanding of the relationship between leader behavior and leadership styles.
- Demonstrate their understanding of the different aspects of the contingency approaches to leadership.
This Enhancing Managerial Effectiveness course is designed for:
- Corporate Managers
- Executive Managers
- Senior Managers
- Middle Managers
- Junior Managers
- Human Resource Managers
- Board of Directors
- Organizational Development Practitioners
- Management Graduates
- Management Lecturers
- Individuals with a genuine interest in Issues associated with Organizational Management.
|Durban; Dubai; London;Kuala Lumpur; Amsterdam; Paris; Brussels
||Dec 09 - 13 Dec, 2018
Ms. Michelle +442071938392; +447487877573; +639368309409
Our special rates are Available for Groups of Eleven and More Participants.
Prof. Dr. R. B. Crawford