A sequence of short and unexpected events that create an emergency can happen at any time to individuals, business, group, society, or even the government. Dealing with such sudden events which disturbs the stakeholders such as employees, organization as well as external clients is what is referred to as Crisis Management.
At the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- Identify as well as diagnose the emergence of different types of crisis
- Develop the communication processes to handle different crises
- Mitigate different crises through principles and processes
- Determine and, if needed, develop the media that can be effective
- Analyse the results achieved through crisis communication management.
- Diagnosing and Defining a Crisis
- Various Types of Crisis
- Profiling the Dramatis Persona
- Communication in a Crisis Situation
- Locating or accepting responsibility
- Responding quickly
- Coordinating and cooperating with others
- Maintaining credibility
- Crisis Victim Management.
- Business Specific Crisis
- Usual sources
- Pre-crisis phases
- Crisis management plan
- Crisis management team
- Communication Media Management Challenges
- Controlling the outputs
- Assessing the outcomes
- Repairing the Reputation
- Crises Prevention Plans.
|5/7 Alade Lawal Street, Opposite Divisional Police Station, Off Ikorodu Road, Anthony, Lagos.
||Feb 08 - 09 Feb, 2018
Registration: 08:30:am - 09:00:am
Class Session: 09:00:am - 04:00:am
Mr Abiodun Toki 08033019120
Discount of 5% to 3-4 participants from same organization.
Discount of 10% to 5 or more participants from same organization.