Coaching can be a game changer for employee retention, productivity, efficiency, effectiveness, as well as for preparing mid-level managers for top leadership positions. As pressure on today’s managers continues to grow, getting the very best out people becomes even more critical. Coaching is a cost effective form of employee development. But what is observed in many situations is unstructured coaching arising from poor understanding of or skills in the coaching process.
By the end of this training, participants will:
- Be able to identify strengths and weaknesses in specific coaching styles
- Be able to influence employee job performance using the model for effective coaching meetings
- Measure progress by comparing skills after training to those before taking an assessment
- Be able to describe the attitudes and skills which underpin good coaching and be able to apply them
- Be able to confidently adopt a more effective style of management
- Be able to develop motivated teams which take more responsibility for and relish involvement in team objectives.
- Why Coach?
- What is Coaching?
- Definition of Coaching
- Success factors in coaching
- Benefits of coaching
- Competencies of an effective coach.
- Review different coaching models
- Motivational Profiles of Employees.
- Coaching through Improved Communication and Participation
- Coaching meeting model.
- Coaching by Providing Clear Direction
- On-the-job Coaching
- Building the employee’s self esteem
- Steps to coaching on the job
- Removing barriers to performance
- Warning signals
- Four steps to address performance problems.
- Developmental Feedback.
|5/7 Alade Lawal Street, Opposite Divisional Police Station, Off Ikorodu Road, Anthony, Lagos.
||Feb 15 - 16 Feb, 2018
Registration: 08:30:am - 09:00:am
Class Session: 09:00:am - 04:00:am
Mr Abiodun Toki 08033019120
Discount of 5% to 3-4 participants from same organization.
Discount of 10% to 5 or more participants from same organization.