This Laws Relating to Employment and Regulatory Compliance training course will discuss the following:
- Overview of Nigerian Labor Laws
- Common law (contract of employment)
- Conventions and recommendations of ILO
- Statutes, legislations and enactments
- Customs and practice.
- ILO Conventions and Recommendations
- Ratification Issues
- Core Conventions
- Statutes and Legislations
- Labor Act - Cap 198
- Trade Union Act - Cap 437
- Trade Disputes Act - Cap 432
- Workmen’s Compensation Act - Cap 470
- Factories Act - Cap 126
- ITF Act
- NSITF Act
- Education Tax Act
- National Housing Fund Act.
- Workmen’s Compensation Act
- Arising out of and in the course of Employment”.
- Trade Unions Act
- Formation, Registration and Organization
- Immunity and Privileges
- Trade Unions Act (1990) (Key Issues)
- Definition of Union
- Convention 87
- Two rival Unions
- Article 2 of Convention 87
- Authority to revoke TU Certificate
- Overriding Public interest
- Check-Off V... No Strike Clause
- NLC as only central body
- Convention 87 of ILO.
- Rights and Duties of Parties in Industrial Relations
- Basis of Rights and Obligations
- Employee Rights
- Employee Duties
- Controversial Areas (Unsettled Law)
- Emerging Rights
- New Laws under Government Consideration.
- Collective Bargaining
- Substantive Agreement
|5/7 Alade Lawal Street, Opposite Divisional Police Station, Off Ikorodu Road, Anthony, Lagos.
||Feb 21 - 23 Feb, 2018
Registration: 08:30:am - 09:00:am
Class Session: 09:00:am - 04:00:am
Mr Abiodun Toki 08033019120
Discount of 5% to 3-4 participants from same organization.
Discount of 10% to 5 or more participants from same organization.