The common analogy for ease in understanding Business Process Improvement is the fine-tuning of a car's engine. The outcomes are:
- quality of output
- elimination of waste of efforts and resources
- speed of delivery
- reduce or even eliminate frictions among people and in the processes
- compliance with laws and regulations ...... and many more benefits
- The Dynamics of Business Process
- What Can Successful Businesses Be Doing Right
- What May Unsuccessful Businesses Be Doing Wrong
- The Three Wisdoms for Business Improvement
- Balanced Scorecard Approach to Business Improvement
- An Understanding of "The Job To Be Done"
- Deciding the Capability the Business Most Need Now
- Designing and Managing the Tailored Value Chain
- Tracking the Performance.
- Financial Processes
- Monitoring of budgets.
- Billing of customers
- Cash and cheque collection
- Cash and cheque collection receipts
- Petty cash management
- Electronic transfers
- Cash on hand
- Cash in bank
- Revenue enhancement
- Debt recovery
- Operating costs.
- Operational Improvement Readiness
- Attention to Value Chain Effectiveness
- Waste Sources and their Elimination
- Innovations for Improvement
- Strategy Canvas for Business Improvement
- Focusing on Metrics that Matter
|5/7 Alade Lawal Street, Opposite Divisional Police Station, Off Ikorodu Road, Anthony, Lagos.
||Mar 12 - 14 Mar, 2018
Registration: 08:30:am - 09:00:am
Class Session: 09:00:am - 04:00:am
Mr Abiodun Toki 08033019120
Discount of 5% to 3-4 participants from same organization.
Discount of 10% to 5 or more participants from same organization.