When development of employees concentrates on or gets limited to technical skills only, their business knowledge is hampered. When employees’ business knowledge is hampered, their ability to contribute to the success of the business gets limited.
This course is designed for employees to immerse themselves in dynamics of business and heighten their levels of engagement by reducing their ignorance or misunderstanding about the way business runs.
The participants will be able to improve their judgment and decisiveness skills. They will see the big picture and recognize that all decisions, no matter how small, can have an effect on the bottom line. They will increase their financial literacy and improve their business sense.
Participants will learn to manage business risks better and bring critical thinking into all they do as they pursue their respective job descriptions.
The bottom line is higher critical number of employees influencing the whole organization positively and providing that additional edge that will lead to success.
- You Must See the Big Picture of the Business
- Recognize growth opportunities
- Mindfulness of decisions
- Everything is related
- Strong initiative
- You Must Know Money Answers
- What makes my company money?
- What are our Sales?
- What is our Profit Margin?
- What are our Costs?
- You Must Understand the Business Risk
- Continuous assessment
- External risk factors
- Internal risk factors
- Making adjustments and corrections.
- You must be Financially Literate
- Financial Ratios
- Income Statement (P and L)
- Balance Sheet
- Cash flow statement.
- Key Business Levers
- Investing in people
- Effective communication
- Talent management
- Change management
- Asset management
- Organizational management
- Process improvement
- Goal alignment.
- Critical Thinking for the Business
- Ask the right questions
- Organize the business data
- Evaluate the information.
- Recognize Learning Events
- Develop a sense of continuous learning
- Evaluate past decisions
- Problems as learning opportunities.
|5/7 Alade Lawal Street, Opposite Divisional Police Station, Off Ikorodu Road, Anthony, Lagos.
||Apr 03 - 06 Apr, 2018
Registration: 08:30:am - 09:00:am
Class Session: 09:00:am - 04:00:am
Mr Abiodun Toki 08033019120
Discount of 5% to 3-4 participants from same organization.
Discount of 10% to 5 or more participants from same organization.