This Relationship Management and Marketing training course will discuss the following:
- Gain high value-added contacts and businesses
- Integrate selling techniques with relationship management strategies.
- Align marketing strongly in all departments.
- Track relationship market results.
- Utilise marketing and relationship management skills for renewed advantage.
- Why relationship marketing?
- Marketing is everyone’s job
- Account Strategy:
- Account Mission Statement
- Account Goals
- Product Volumes
- Revenue Targets
- Resource Decision
- Relationship Strategies:
- Customer Targeting
- Key Events
- Measurement Guides to Assess Relational Depth
- Working as a Team.
- Relationship Capabilities:
- Profiling Key Businesses
- Long Prospecting Cycles
- Customer Service Cycle
- Objectives of the Relationship Manager
- Key Responsibilities of the Relationship Manager
- Work Values of the Relationship Manager
- Social Values of the Relationship Manager.
- Personal Selling Results:
- High-Performance Selling
- The World-Class Marketer
- Selling v. Marketing
- Life-long Relationship:
- Short/long term opportunities
- Key players/priorities/politics
- Areas of weakness/vulnerability
- Economics of the business
- Conducting a Relationship Audit:
- Evaluating the Partnership
- Account Contacts
- Level of Trust
- Sharing of information
- Knowledge of Lifestyle/Social Contact.
- What A Poor Relationship Manager looks like.
|5/7 Alade Lawal Street, Off Ikorodu Road, Anthony Village, Lagos.
||Apr 04 - 06 Apr, 2018
Registration: 08:30:am - 09:00:am
Class Session: 09:00:am - 04:00:am
Mr Abiodun Toki 08033019120
Discount of 5% to 3-4 participants from same organization.
Discount of 10% to 5 or more participants from same organization.