At the end of this Value Added Marketing - Advanced Marketing Strategies course, participants will:
- Develop enhanced skills in formulating strategic marketing plans
- Have higher creativity in brand management for profitable customer relationship and market segmentation
- Acquire deep understanding of how best to introduce new products successfully
- Have refined knowledge of integrating sales techniques with appropriate marketing strategies
- Be able to evolve and maintain value-added relationships with advertising agencies and other marketing supports
- Learn how to utilize marketing as an engine for sustaining competitive advantage.
- Pillars of Marketing Strategy
- Customer Equity
- Value equity
- Relationship equity
- Brand equity
- Marketing strategy planning process
- Environment, Customer, Competitor and Self analysis
- Marketing Strategy implementation
- Positioning and market segmentation
- Profit drivers and distinctive competencies
- Integration of marketing strategy and communication.
- Concept of Product Life Cycle
- Marketing Innovation
- Relationship Management
- Managing Major Accounts
- What makes perpetual market winners
- Brands and Products - the Total Product Concept
- The Importance of Brands
- The Benefits of Brands
- Branding process
- Strategic brand planning.
- Working with Communication Agencies:
- Why are agencies hired?
- Ideal communication partners
- Client/agency partnership
- The favourite client
- Tips on enhancing client/agency effectiveness
- Building brands
- Building Trust
|5/7 Alade Lawal Street, Opposite Divisional Police Station, Off Ikorodu Road, Anthony, Lagos.
||May 08 - 11 May, 2018
Registration: 08:30:am - 09:00:am
Class Session: 09:00:am - 04:00:am
Mr Abiodun Toki 08033019120
Discount of 5% to 3-4 participants from same organization.
Discount of 10% to 5 or more participants from same organization.