This course addresses factors of ‘difference’ which affect workplace performance and can affect fully utilising the potential and contribution of all employees. It teaches the building relationships and demonstrating respect and fairness in interactions with employees and external stakeholders.
The course promotes how to be part of a work environment where:
- Everyone is valued and treated with respect and dignity.
- Communications are open, and trust is high.
- Employment system is open and transparent.
- Teams are more cohesive.
- Work practices are flexible and innovative.
- Common Causes of Conflicts at Work
- Signs of Conflicts
- Common Conflict Triggers
- Different Forms of Conflict
- Perception conflict
- Personality conflict
- Reflexive Loop
- Difference Issues
- Beliefs and Attitudes
- Interrelationship of Assertive and Cooperative Behaviours
- Managing Differences
- Younger bosses managing older workers
- Benefits of generation gaps
- Break down the stereotypes
- Treat each other as a peer
- How to learn from each other
- Resolution of Team Conflicts
- What Compromise is
- What Collaboration is
- Embracing the unfamiliar
|5/7 Alade Lawal Street, Opposite Divisional Police Station, Off Ikorodu Road, Anthony, Lagos.
||May 10 - 11 May, 2018
Registration: 08:30:am - 09:00:am
Class Session: 09:00:am - 04:00:am
Mr Abiodun Toki 08033019120
Discount of 5% to 3-4 participants from same organization.
Discount of 10% to 5 or more participants from same organization