Finance and accounting department issues affect all departments. This Programme is designed for non-finance and accounts core professionals. Intermediate/ nonprofessional are also advised to attend this training to educate them of some of the vital finance and accounts knowledge that will help facilitate their interaction with the accounts/ finance dept. The training will also train them on the fundamentals of budgeting and cost control mechanism as well as ways of detecting irregularities and fraud in various depts.
- Treatment of Financial and accounting terminologies
- Treatment of accounting basis, convention and concepts
- Balance sheet treatment.
- Income statement (Trading, profit and loss account).
- Cash flow and value added statement/budgeting
- Document requirement for processing accounting and finance record
- Way of reducing cost of operation in various departments
- Strategies for detecting irregularities and potential fraud.
Heads departments, heads of units, invoicing officers, logistics officers, accounts/treasury interface officers and others who want to be educated on the basis of accounting and finance roles.