Corporate planning and strategies to achieve the organisation’s corporate objectives are key for the survival and advancement of every organisation. This is a must training for business executives who are involved in taking corporate decisions and planning. Decisions taking at every strategic business unit are key and must be left in the hands of those with up to date requisite skills. At the end of this training, participants will have been exposed to the modern corporate strategic decision options and their different impact on their company.
Policy makers, senior management team, heads of strategic business units, those who are aspiring to head units at any capacity, business owners among others
- Evaluating existing corporate strategy and the wherewithal.
- Conceptualizing new corporate strategy within the existing one.
- Human capital investment options.
- Level of risk and return strategy.
- Different concepts in marketing strategy.
- Conceptualization of supply chain.
- Distribution strategy to enhance sales and availability to consumers.
- Management stratification strategy to enhance coordination and control