Hiring a good team is one thing but leading the team to the desired destination is another thing. This training will expose the cannons of building and maintaining a team for a desired performance. Participants of this training will go home with the contemporary strategies and tactic of building and sustaining a good team for the desired level of accomplishment.
- Circular functions of the team
- Art of building and reinforcing the team spirit
- Rewarding to encourage team spirit
- Canons of building a high performance team
- Effective tapping of individuals traits to team building
- Subordinating the boss functions for effective leadership
Who should attend:
senior managers , managers, assistant managers Team leaders and supervising officers preparing to take up management positions.