Everyone can communicate. The extent to which the communication conveys the intended message and has the necessary effect is what matters. There are different business reports and as such must be written in particular ways observing some rules and regulations. Business minutes of meetings are not the same with club or any other social minutes of meetings. At the end of this workshop, the participants will be able to write excellent business report without errors, communicate effectively and do a better presentation to both the top management and the external publics.
- Evaluating challenges of effective communication
- Planning communication gateway
- Guidelines for writing
- Challenges of effective business communication
- Surmounting challenges of effective communication
- Closing the gap in communication channels
- Closing out report writing.
all business executives who write or present report whether during management meeting, board meeting or write memo on behalf of the company, secretaries, personal assistants, heads of units, business development personnel, team leaders among others.