Venue: TSI CLASS, 4, Akinpelu Street, Lagos-Ibadan Express Road, Behind Femak Petrol Station, Ibafo Bus stop, Ibafo, Ogun State.
CISCOM is the FIRST certification to combine the supply chain management and operations management bodies of knowledge into a single integrated training program. Relevant, Current, Effective- The Best Value In Professional Education. The right training for high paying career jobs in Supply Chain and Operations Management
CISCOM is a comprehensive training program, covering all aspects of supply chain and operations management. The training focuses on improving business performance by balancing Customer Service, Cash Flow, Cost and Capacity. Best practices in Purchasing and Inventory Control as well as productivity tools such as Lean, Six Sigma and Theory of Constraints are included.
At the end of this session, participants will be able to:
- Handle Supply Chain and Operations Management functions seamlessly
- Apply the 4Cs in boosting profitability
- Rub on subordinates, enhanced efficiency and capability
- Create confidence in management/customers/suppliers as to efficiency, reliability and dependability in service delivery
- 10 Modules covering the entire SCM and OPM
- Introduction to Supply Chain and Operations Management
- Supply Chain Planning
- Supplier Relationship Management
- Supply Chain Inventory
- Customer Relationship Management
- Technology in Supply Chain Management
- Finance for Supply Chain Professionals
- Industrial Productivity and Case-Study
- Wrap-up and Exam Preparation.
|TSI CLASS, 4, Akinpelu Street, Lagos-Ibadan Express Road, Behind Femak Petrol Station, Ibafo Bus stop, Ibafo, Ogun State.
||May 06 - 10 May, 2019
Prof. Richard Mayungbe 08033467639
Richard MAYUNGBE, PhD, MSc, MBA, BSc, FICA, FCCA, CPFA, ACFE, MICM, MIPN, CP, Ch.MC, MITD, SEC Licensed Investment Adviser (Country Representative of the Institute of Certified Forensic Accountants, Canada www.forensicglobal.org) BRASI Certification Accredited Trainer in Nigeria (www.brasi.org)