The "Five S" System is a set of universal principles and activities that help to sustain high performance on the production floor and the offices of any company. The gains include:
- uncluttered, well organized workplace
- improved work flow
- low-inventory production
- total quality
- total productive maintenance approach
Above all, "Five S" System of organization and standardization on the production floor gives a sense that you, the users of the system, are in control of your work area.
An Overview of the "Five S" System
- Concepts, activities and techniques of "Five S'
- The benefits
- Individual worker's target
- Creating the "Five S" vision
The Workplace Scan
- Importance of teamwork
- Roles, responsibilities and decision-making process
- Organizing the team
- How to conduct the initial Scan
- Creating the workplace scan display
- The Red Tag technique - items needed and not needed
- Performing the red tagging
- Red Tag holding area
Set in Order
- Decide and organize where to keep necessary items
- Organize how to keep them
- Make it easy for anyone to find and use them
- Make it obvious when they are not in their correct place
- Determine targets and assignments
- Determine cleaning methods
- Perform initial cleaning
- Make essential replacements
- Establish standards and guidelines
- Make the conditions and procedures visual
- Monitor the desired conditions
- Keep updating
- Develop new awareness and skills
- Ongoing company-wide communications
- Total employee involvement.
|5/7 Alade Lawal Street, Opposite Divisional Police Station, Off Ikorodu Road, Anthony, Lagos.
||Jun 07 - 08 Jun, 2018
Registration: 08:30:am - 09:00:am
Class Session: 09:00:am - 04:00:am
Mr Abiodun Toki 08033019120
Discount of 5% to 3-4 Participants from Same Organization.
Discount of 10% to 5 or More Participants from Same Organization.