The programme focuses on the organization’s employees attaining:
- Excellent responsiveness in serving customers
- Good service ethics
- Creativity that can lead to new service advancements
- Effective management of tough customers
- Strong branding for the organization.
Broad Competencies Addressed
- Ability to focus on service standards and improve on them.
- Ability to identify non-existing but desired standards in order to improve service processes.
- Ability to proactively manage customer complaints.
- Ability to solve problems.
- Ability to identify creative service approaches that customers may desire.
- Ability to proactively manage customer complaints or problems that may arise.
- Ability to solve inevitable problems and recover service if service problems arise.
- What is the Organization About?
- Goals - one year, two years and five years.
- Customer Care - old order, new order
- The “ Moments of Truth” - an analysis of the interface between company employees and the customer:
- Things which matter most
- Things which matter least.
- Internal network of responsibilities to deliver service:
- Right people
- Right attitude.
- Preparing for Customer Interaction:
- Common Customer Queries
- Receiving and greeting Customers
- Using the right words
- Body language
- Steps to checking understanding - customers need to know they are understood:
- Two way communication in service delivery
- Checking Understanding
- Identifying internal customers:
- The Drivers
- How each job affects other people’s job?
- What or “who” is a team?
- Working as a service delivery team
- Technical solutions - not always the whole answer to customer’s needs or desires:
- Integrated solutions
- Personal Attitude to Customer Service:
- Emotional energy
- Rate of Psychological relationship
- Everyone as Favorites
- Power of Understatement
- Service recovery techniques:
- Service delivery lapses
- People centeredness
- Continuous improvement:
- Skills improvement
- Changing attitudes
- Red tape issues
- Waiting in line issues
- Forms and documents issues
- Information issues
- Create a “one-stop” center.
- Simple profit model:
- satisfied employees
- satisfied customers
- increasing profit
|5/7 Alade Lawal Street, Opposite Divisional Police Station, Off Ikorodu Road, Anthony, Lagos.
||Jul 04 - 06 Jul, 2018
Mr Abiodun Toki 08033019120
Discount of 5% to 3-4 Participants from Same Organization.
Discount of 10% to 5 or More Participants from Same Organization.