Financial Aspects of the Sales and Marketing Process; Finance for Sales and Marketing Professional Training Objectives are:
- Learn the relevant language of basic accounts.
- Learn about the financial cause-and-effect of a sale.
- Learn how to make sales more profitable.
- Learn about product pricing.
- Learn about credit policies.
- Learn the implications of discount structure.
- Learn the Language of Basic Accounts
- Cash flow
- Break-even analysis
- Contribution analysis
- Time value of money
- Developing Sales Forecasts
- Common Conflicts between Sales and Finance Departments.
- Financial Cause-and-Effect of a Sale
- Credit policies
- Discount structure
- Efficient invoicing
- Your Product Pricing
- Pricing Power Matrix
- Pricing an expandable product/service
- Pricing a staple product/service
- Cost of Goods Sold
- Implications of Business Capital
- shareholders funds
- borrowed funds
- Implications of Fixed Costs
- advertising spend
- sales promotion
- rents and rates
- administrative costs
- Implications of Variable Costs
- Earning Profits
- limiting costs
- gross margin
- trade margins for channel partners
- profit margin
- Field Competitive Challenges
- price competition
- non price competition
- Demand Fluctuations
- marginal analysis for sales management
- Management of Accounts Receivable
- Uncollectible Debts.
|5/7 Alade Lawal Street, Opposite Divisional Police Station, Off Ikorodu Road, Anthony, Lagos.
||Jul 25 - 27 Jul, 2018
Registration: 08:00:am - 09:00:am
Class Session: 09:00:am - 04:00:am
Mr Abiodun Toki 08033019120
Discount of 5% to 3-4 participants from same organization.
Discount of 10% to 5 or more participants from same organization.