It is easy to say shareholder value is important. Not so easy to make it influence the decisions that are made everyday: where to spend time and resources, how best to get things done, and, ultimately, how to win in the competitive marketplace.
Here is the practical paths to increase shareholder value. It is a course designed to accelerate the connection between actions you can take and shareholder value. It is not rocket science and it is not complete, but it can jump-start the process of focusing on the things that matter most and then choosing practical ways to get them done.
- Introduction to How Shareholder Value is Created
- Shareholder Value through Revenue Growth
- Marketing and Sales
- Product and Service Innovation
- Account Management
- Cross-selling and Up-selling
- Customer Retention
- Cash and Asset Management
- Demand and Supply Management
- Price Optimization.
- Shareholder Value through Asset Efficiency
- Finished Goods
- Materials and Work in Progress.
- Shareholder Value through Operating Margin
- Marketing and Advertising
- Customer Service and Support
- Product Development
- Logistics and Distribution
- Service Delivery.
- Shareholder Value through Financial Management
- financial planning and reporting standards
- Accounts Receivable
- Interests Receivable
- Interests Receivable Payable
- Interests Payable
- Tax Management.
- Shareholder Value through Operational Excellence
- Service Delivery
- Corporate Governance
- Business Planning
- Performance Management
- Agility and Flexibility
- Human Resources
|5/7 Alade Lawal Street, Opposite Divisional Police Station, Off Ikorodu Road, Anthony, Lagos.
||Aug 06 - 10 Aug, 2018
Registration: 08:00:am - 09:00:am
Class Session: 09:00:am - 04:00:am
Mr Abiodun Toki 08033019120
Discount of 5% to 3-4 participants from same organization.
Discount of 10% to 5 or more participants from same organization.