This training course is designed to develop the essential skills necessary to prepare and evaluate Oil and Gas Accounting and Performance Measures. It focuses on the risks currently facing the sector including oil price volatility and changing patterns of demand.
This PetroKnowledge course focuses on the latest techniques to evaluate Financial, Operational and Social Performance as well as relevant International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) relevant for the preparation of Oil and Gas accounts. Delegates will therefore be able to prepare financial statements in line with IFRS and make strategic decisions to improve financial performance of their organization.
This training course will highlight:
- The major risks of the Oil and Gas sector and the tools to manage those risks
- How to Prepare Financial Statements in line with IFRS
- The latest international tools and techniques to develop skills of evaluation and performance measurement
- Issues facing multinational companies and those engaged in Joint Ventures or Production Sharing Agreements
- The lessons to be learnt from an evaluation of leading international oil & gas companies