Successful people set themselves goals and objectives. They know what they need to do, how they need to do it and have a plan to help them achieve it. How you plan and prioritize your day are two of the key skills needed to be successful and add value to your organization. Time is one of our most valuable resources yet we don’t always manage it as effectively as we could. This can lead to a stressful working environment which will prevent you from being successful and achieving your goals.
Most people deny that they are stressed or affected by internal or external factors in the workplace. As the cost of stress to the employer continues to grow, organizations must recognize stress in their employees and train staff and management how to manage stress productively. A recent survey showed that 1 in 5 people report their work to be very or extremely stressful, citing the nature of their work, relationships at work or their employer as the cause.
This highly interactive management training course will give you the tools and techniques needed to manage your time & stress proactively and effectively.
This training course will highlight:
- How to set yourself realistic goals and objectives
- The importance of planning and prioritizing daily, weekly and monthly
- The role of effective communication in managing your day more effectively
- Techniques to manage workplace stress
- How to manage the demands of others who want/need your time