Prevention is better than cure. Therefore, prevention, detection and management of internal control procedures and compliance programmes starts with drafting and updating adequate internal control and compliance programmes that will adequately and throw up lapses where there is breach in the organisations processes and culture. This course will expose participants on the contemporary internal control and compliance programmes.
Compliance officers, internal control/auditors, Accountants, security officers, team heads of all strategic business units.
- Identification and classification of risk factors.
- Identification and classification of protective factors.
- Isolation and inhibiting the risk factors and protective factors.
- Engagement and involvement of all strategic business units.
- Updating and review of internal control procedures and compliant programmes.