Certified Project Risk Manager course will equip participant with a proactive approach to risk and also learn how to spot opportunity and threats. Too often risk management is seen as reactive, but nothing could be further from the truth. In this course you will learn to work through a proactive approach to risk threat and opportunity. You will address how to identify, quantify, control and respond to risk management in the context of the project lifeâcycle. Learn qualitative and quantitative techniques and tools for assessing the impact of risk. Through interactive exercises and case studies, participants will be able to apply risk management theories, concepts and principles to realâworld situations.
This Course is perfect for:
- Identifying risks and opportunities to maximize project performance
- Calculating the best way to use your available resources across the project
You Will Learn to:
- Use a practical, eightâstep process to manage project risk
- Identify threats and opportunities and weigh their relative value in your project
- Control multiple risks using limited strategies
- Overcome psychological barriers to risk in stakeholders and team members
- Make risk and opportunity integral components of your next project plan
||Oct 02 - 05 Oct, 2018
We have acclaimed network of internationally certified, practical, professional, A+ rated, best-in –class facilitators with aggregate experience of over 25 years.