This Program’s Design Objectives were to research, compile and keep updated at one place the best worldwide methodologies in Engineering and Maintenance Department Management and have the same available to industry. This program follows case study approach.
This program emphasises meeting and exceeding internal and external customer expectations. By successfully doing this you will have turned your organisation or department into a centre of customer excellence
This program emphasises improving the effectiveness of the Engineering and Maintenance Departments through Innovative Customised application of following methodologies: Productivity Improvement, Customer Satisfaction, Customer Delight, Quality Assurance, Continuous Improvement and TQM Systems. Participant will learn how to go about Balancing these sometimes competing methodologies.
These methodologies have universal application but program is a specialist training program and is targeted at the special needs of the Engineering and Maintenance Departments. It shows the special yardsticks that are used to measure their performance and effectiveness in meeting organisational goals and internal customer requirements.
This program covers the in-depth multi-discipline understanding of the business processes in Engineering and Maintenance, how to manage them, how to make improvements and how to get recognition for the Engineering and Maintenance Departments as High Performing Departments.
- Major Issues of Concern and Current Problems
- Business Process Mapping and Flow Charting
- Design, Engineering and Maintenance Service Delivery Process (Planning Management)
- Internal Management Analysis and Checklists.
- Nonconforming Service and Corrective Action Control
- Records Maintenance
- Use of Information Technology.
- Using Consultants. Where they can and cannot help.
- Coordinating with the other departments.
- Preparing Departmental Policy, Procedures and Operating Manual including Forms
- Implementation Planning for Improvements in your Department
- Implementation Case Study.
- In this program you will also learn about…
- Major Practical Issues
- Problems Faced
- Customer Orientation
- Future Trends
- Industry Methodologies, Standards Best Practices
- Quality Assurance
- Planning Issues