In the globally competitive world of the 21st century business decision-makers face unprecedented levels of risk and uncertainty - to survive and flourish in this challenging environment organisations need the right tools with which to analyse problems and anticipate and manage the many opportunities and threats that may emerge.
Traditional forms of financial analysis and forecasting no longer meet these needs and the most progressive firms are using the power of financial models to help them analyse the challenge and take a more powerful approach to managing risk in their planning and forecasting
This leading-edge training course will focus on the financial analysis and modelling skills that the modern finance professional need to manage the risks and uncertainties in today’s challenging world, providing high-quality business support to the organisation’s key decision-makers.
This training course will highlight:
- The challenge of risk and uncertainty in modern business
- Principles of business planning and performance management
- How financial models can be used to improve business decision-making
- Practical skills in designing financial models using Excel
- The design of financial models for forecasting and decision-making