To provide a comprehensive understanding of the various types of centrifugal and positive displacement pumps, valves, actuators, motors and variable-speed drives. Participants will be able to specify select, commission and maintain these equipment for their applications to achieve reduced capital, operating and maintenance costs along with increase in efficiency.
- Pump Definition, Pump Categories, Dynamic and Displacement Reciprocating & Rotary
- Centrifugal Pump Mechanical Seals
- Positive Displacement Pumps
- Diaphragm Pumps
- Pump Selection
- Pumping System Calculations
- Intelligent (Smart) Transmitters
- Advantages of Intelligent Instrumentation
- Stand-Alone Controllers
- Control Valve Selection, Cavitations and Noise
- Control Valve Cavitations
- Control Valve Noise
- Actuators, Positioners and Accessories
- Live Loading, Diagnostic Testing of Control Loops, Air and Motor Operated Control Valves
- Review of Fundamentals/Introduction to Machinery Principles
- AC Machines Fundamentals
- Induction Motors
- Speed Control on Induction Motors
- Maintenance of Motors
- Power Electronics, Rectifiers and Pulse – Width Modulation Inverters
- Variable – Speed Drives
- Used Oil Analysis
- Vibration Analysis, Predictive Maintenance and Diagnostic Testing
For Whom: Works, Services and Maintenance Personnel
The training methodology combines lectures, discussions, group exercises and illustrations. Participants will gain both theoretical and practical knowledge of the topics. The emphasis is on the practical application of the topics and as a result participant will go back to the workplace with both the ability and the confidence to apply the techniques learned to their duties.
|Alpha Partners Professional Training Conference Centre. 200, Muritala Mohammed Way (3rd Floor) Opposite Adekunle BRT Bus-stop, Yaba, Lagos.
||Oct 16 - 19 Oct, 2018
|NGN 125,000.00||(The workshop fee is N125,000.00 (One Hundred and Twenty-Five Thousand Naira) only per participant to cover workshop literature and materials, executive bag, tea/coffee, lunch, photograph and certificate.)|
Chris Onwuasigwe, FCA 08033045484
3-5 Participants – 5% Discount allowed
5 and above number of Participants – 10% Discount allowed
A distinguished team of facilitators who are eminently qualified professionals has been assembled to lead discussions in course of the workshop.