Acquiring knowledge about the fundamentals in hydraulics and pneumatics, and getting familiar with the basics of hydraulic components with the aim of better understanding of hydraulic systems applied in technical systems.
- Measure The Volume, Capacity, Velocity, Flow And Speed In A Hydraulic System.
- Explain The Mechanical Advantages Of Using Hydraulic Power.
- Explain The Basic Principles Of Hydraulics.
- Describe Quantitatively The Relationship Between Force Area, And Pressure.
- Interpret Graphic Hydraulic Diagrams.
- Identify The Six Essential Elements Of A Hydraulic Circuit.
- Describe The Function And Types Of Hydraulic Pumps.
- Assemble A Basic Hydraulic System.
- Test Mechanical Products and Equipment after Repair or Assembly to Ensure Proper Performance and Compliance with Manufacturers’ Specifications.
- Scheduling Of Maintenance for Hydraulic and Pneumatic Equipment.
- Applying Preventive Maintenance to Maximize Service Life.
- The Importance Of Filtration And How Contamination Can Effect Service Life.
- Perform Routine Preventive Maintenance To Ensure That Machine Continue To Run Smoothly.
- Inspect Fluid Levels, Replace Filters, Hose And Tube Fittings Or Perform Other Maintenance Actions, Following Checklists.
- Clean, Lubricate, or Adjust Parts, Equipment, or Machinery.
For Whom: Works, Services and Maintenance Personnel
The training methodology combines lectures, discussions, group exercises and illustrations. Participants will gain both theoretical and practical knowledge of the topics. The emphasis is on the practical application of the topics and as a result participant will go back to the workplace with both the ability and the confidence to apply the techniques learned to their duties.
|Alpha Partners Professional Training Conference Centre. 200, Muritala Mohammed Way (3rd Floor) Opposite Adekunle BRT Bus-stop, Yaba, Lagos.
||Oct 09 - 12 Oct, 2018
|NGN 125,000.00||(The workshop fee is N125,000.00 (One Hundred and Twenty-Five Thousand Naira) only per participant to cover workshop literature and materials, executive bag, tea/coffee, lunch, photograph and certificate.)|
Chris Onwuasigwe, FCA 08033045484
3-5 Participants – 5% Discount allowed
5 and above number of Participants – 10% Discount allowed
A distinguished team of facilitators who are eminently qualified professionals has been assembled to lead discussions in course of the workshop.