This training helps
- Learn the fundamentals of electricity and basic electrical terms
- Recognize the dangers of electricity
- Understand the physiological effects of electricity when it interacts with our body
- Learn the fundamentals of working safely including things we can do to be safe in the workplace
- Learn who is involved in trying to protect us through safe work procedures
- Understand the consequences of not working safely.
- Fundamentals of Electricity
- Recognizing the Dangers of Electricity
- Physical Effects of Electric Shock
- Creating a Safe Work Environment
- Controlling the Dangers
- Requirements of the Electrical Safety Code
- Electrical Accidents
- Electrical Worker Safety
- Safety Information Resources
- Works, Services and Maintenance Personnel
The training methodology combines lectures, discussions, group exercises and illustrations. Participants will gain both theoretical and practical knowledge of the topics. The emphasis is on the practical application of the topics and as a result participant will go back to the workplace with both the ability and the confidence to apply the techniques learned to their duties.
|Alpha Partners Professional Training Conference Centre. 200, Muritala Mohammed Way (3rd Floor) Opposite Adekunle BRT Bus-stop, Yaba, Lagos.
||Oct 03 - 05 Oct, 2018
|NGN 125,000.00||(Per fee is N125,000.00 (One Hundred and Twenty-Five Thousand Naira) only per participant to cover workshop literature and materials, executive bag, tea/coffee, lunch, photograph and certificate.)|
Chris Onwuasigwe, FCA – 08033045484 08033045484
3-5 Participants – 5% Discount allowed
5 and above number of Participants – 10% Discount allowed
A distinguished team of facilitators who are eminently qualified professionals has been assembled to lead discussions in course of the workshop.