This workshop is designed for those who have a need to understand most aspects of power plant generators. This workshop addresses theory of generator operation, design consideration, construction, relationship to the system, excitation system, Auxiliaries and normal/Abnormal operations, protective relaying associated with the generator, outrage plantings, dis-assembly, inspection/repair and reassembly.
- Generator functions: How it works
- Active and Reactive power
- Major components used in the construction of an AC generator
- Components risk during miss or abnormal operations
- Operation and maintenance of the common excitation system
- Voltage regular alters
- Voltage and frequency oscillations
- Generators normal/safe start –up and shutdown procedures
- Generators operation and protection
- Generators maintenance
- Disassembly and reassembly sequences
- Procedures for inspection of Generators components
- Repairing methods for defective component condition
- Electrical fault and troubleshooting
- Safety preventions
FOR WHOM: Works, Services and Maintenance Personnel
The training methodology combines lectures, discussions, group exercises and illustrations. Participants will gain both theoretical and practical knowledge of the topics. The emphasis is on the practical application of the topics and as a result participant will go back to the workplace with both the ability and the confidence to apply the techniques learned to their duties.
|Alpha Partners Professional Training Conference Centre. 200, Muritala Mohammed Way (3rd Floor) Opposite Adekunle BRT Bus-stop, Yaba, Lagos.
||Dec 11 - 14 Dec, 2018
|NGN 125,000.00||(The workshop fee is N125,000.00 (One Hundred and Twenty-Five Thousand Naira) only per participant to cover workshop literature and materials, executive bag, tea/coffee, lunch, photograph and certificate.)|
Chris Onwuasigwe, FCA – 08033045484 08033045484
3-5 Participants – 5% Discount allowed
5 and above number of Participants – 10% Discount allowed
A distinguished team of facilitators who are eminently qualified professionals has been assembled to lead discussions in course of the workshop.