This workshop will help participants understand best practice methods in the generators maintenance.
- Generators and Prime Movers
- Overview: Generator Purpose, Operation and Control
- Types of Prime Movers
- Generator Basic Electrical Fundamentals
- Generator Types and Construction
- Grounding and Bonding of Generator Systems
- UPS System Fundamentals
- Generator and Engine Controls
- Voltage Regulators
- Engine Protection
- Onsite Generator Controls including PLC’s and SCADA Systems
- Generator Applications
- Emergency Power Systems
- Legally Required Standby Systems
- Optional Standby Systems
- Troubleshooting and Maintenance of Onsite Power Generation Systems
- Developing a Logical Systematic Approach to Troubleshooting
- Common Generator Problems
- Recommended Generator Maintenance Practices
- Electrical Testing of Generators
For Whom: Works, Services and Maintenance Personnel
The training methodology combines lectures, discussions, group exercises and illustrations. Participants will gain both theoretical and practical knowledge of the topics. The emphasis is on the practical application of the topics and as a result participant will go back to the workplace with both the ability and the confidence to apply the techniques learned to their duties.
|Alpha Partners Professional Training Conference Centre. 200, Muritala Mohammed Way (3rd Floor) Opposite Adekunle BRT Bus-stop, Yaba, Lagos.
||Sep 25 - 28 Sep, 2018
|NGN 125,000.00||(The workshop fee is N125,000.00 (One Hundred and Twenty-Five Thousand Naira) only per participant to cover workshop literature and materials, executive bag, tea/coffee, lunch, photograph and certificate.)|
Chris Onwuasigwe, FCA – 08033045484 08033045484
3-5 Participants – 5% Discount allowed
5 and above number of Participants – 10% Discount allowed
A distinguished team of facilitators who are eminently qualified professionals has been assembled to lead discussions in course of the workshop.