Contract, Logistics and Supply Chain Management has become an important aspect of every organization. Successful and profitable business relationships thrive on effective and efficient contract management practices. Thus, contract management processes should be keenly implemented to avoid risks and achieve optimal outcomes. This course takes participants through basic to advanced contract, Logistics and Supply chain management processes and it will equip them with the right skills set to deliver to management's expectations.
At the end of the course, participants will be able to identify relevant contract management techniques and how to apply them in real world scenarios. They will be able to manage and solve complex contract administration challenges and issues.
- Project managers
- Business Manager
- Procurement/Logistics/Supply chain Managers
- Marketing/Sales Executives
- Contract managers and other professionals involved in the contract management life cycle.
- Introduction to Contracts
- Introduction to Procurement, Logistics and supply chain management
- Fundamentals of Procurement
- Procurement and Logistics planning
- Bidding documents and Procedures
- Methods of Procurement
- Ethical considerations in Procurement
- Fraud Detection and Control
- Contract Management
- Main types of contracts
- Fundamentals of Contract Law
- Legal aspect of Procurement
- Module 3.
- Basic Supply chain structure
- Supply chain drivers
- Aligning your supply chain with Business strategy
- Troubleshooting supply chain problems
- Sharing supply chain activities
- Sustainable supply chain Strategies
- Applying lean techniques to the supply chain
- The roles of procurement, Logistics and Supply
- The five rights of procurement and supply
- Independent Demand Ordering systems
- The sourcing process
- Physical Inventory and Warehousing Management
- Contract Risk Management
- Contracts types
- Effective Negotiation In Contract Management
|2nd floor, 30A Opebi Road, beside Chrisland School, Opebi, Lagos.
||Apr 01 - 04 Apr, 2019
Olorunleke 07038618751, 07016727467
10% discount available to 2 or more delegates from the same organization