The management of the accounts receivables (debtors) of an organization is essentially just one aspect of the management of the cash flow of that organization. Since organizations cannot survive without adequate cash flows, it follows that the management of accounts receivable is a vital aspect of cash flow management.
- Working capital and cash management
- Cash management and the bank facility (line of credit)
- Understanding “the cost of credit”
- Accounts receivable and effective customers service
Customers and Trading Terms
- Terms of trading
- Customer credit evaluation
- Trend analysis
Developing effective strategies to maximize cash collection
- Customer sensitive collection strategies
- Collection techniques and letter cycle
Collection Tools and Techniques
- Eliminating barriers to payment
- Good practice in billing management
- Negotiation skills for successful collections
Managing the Receivables Ledger
- Developing effective internal relationships to maximize performance
- Setting targets and tracking performance
- Latest developments in accounts receivable
For Whom: Accounts Receivable (AR) Managers, AR Staff, AR and Revenue Accountants, Billing and Collection Officers, AR Specialists and Professional accounting and finance staff who interact with Accounts Receivable Operators.
The training methodology combines lectures, discussions, group exercises and illustrations. Participants will gain both theoretical and practical knowledge of the topics. The emphasis is on the practical application of the topics and as a result participant will go back to the workplace with both the ability and the confidence to apply the techniques learned to their duties.
|Alpha Partners Professional Training Conference Centre. 200, Muritala Mohammed Way (3rd Floor) Opposite Adekunle BRT Bus-stop, Yaba, Lagos.
||Mar 26 - 29 Mar, 2018
|NGN 120,000.00||(The workshop fee is N120,000.00 (One Hundred and Twenty Thousand Naira) only per participant to cover workshop literature and materials, executive bag, tea/coffee, lunch, photograph and certificate.)|
Chris Onwuasigwe, FCA 08033045484
3-5 Participants – 5% Discount allowed
5 and above number of Participants – 10% Discount allowed
A distinguished team of facilitators who are eminently qualified professionals has been assembled to lead discussions in course of the workshop.