The development and implementation of carefully crafted strategies for the acquisition of all goods, equipment, and services has become a critical issue in all organizations wishing to reduce operating cost while improving quality and productivity. This workshop explores key concepts forming the basis of strategic procurement and more through leading edge issue that confront the purchasing organization today.
General Principles of Procurement
- The role of purchasing
- Stages of the purchasing process
- The impact of e- purchasing and internal relationships
- Management of working capital
- Cash flow forecasting
- Capital expenditure and revenue expenditure
- The danger of overtrading
Legal Aspects of Purchasing
- Contract and sale of goods law
- Sources of purchasing law
- Law applicable to purchasing
- Overview of other significant laws and legislations
- The negotiation process
- Successful behaviors
- Selected strategies and tactics
- Role plays to develop skills
Exploring and Developing Terms and Conditions
- The form and structure of contracts
- Performance incentive clauses
- Risk allocation clauses
- Specimen contractual terms.
For Whom: Stores, Purchasing and Logistics Personnel in the Public and Private Sectors.
The training methodology combines lectures, discussions, group exercises and illustrations. Participants will gain both theoretical and practical knowledge of the topics. The emphasis is on the practical application of the topics and as a result participant will go back to the workplace with both the ability and the confidence to apply the techniques learned to their duties.
|Alpha Partners Professional Training Conference Centre. 200, Muritala Mohammed Way (3rd Floor) Opposite Adekunle BRT Bus-stop, Yaba, Lagos.
||Jul 24 - 27 Jul, 2018
|NGN 120,000.00||(The workshop fee is N120,000.00 (One Hundred and Twenty Thousand Naira) only per participant to cover workshop literature and materials, executive bag, tea/coffee, lunch, photograph and certificate.)|
Chris Onwuasigwe, FCA 08033045484
3-5 Participants – 5% Discount allowed
5 and above number of Participants – 10% Discount allowed
A distinguished team of facilitators who are eminently qualified professionals has been assembled to lead discussions in course of the workshop.