Increase your company’s savings through better purchasing management – and increase your chances for success.
A walk through every step of the purchasing, negotiating, vendor and materials management process. Find innovative ways to manage your suppliers so that they deliver the quality you want in time and within your budget. Learn how purchasing can help you save money and exploit sales opportunities… and understand the legal aspects of purchasing management.
- How Purchasing Management Adds Value to the Firm
- Purchasing Management Policies, Procedures, Controls and Standards
- Supplier Relations
- Price, Cost and Total Cost of Ownership
- Specialized Purchasing Management Tools
- Applying JIT to Purchasing
- The Legal Aspects of Buying and Selling
- Contract Law and Warranties
- Purchase Agreements and Contracting Methods
- Purchasing and Procurement Card
- Negotiating Skills for the Buyer: Conducting Win-Win Negotiations
- Stores Management
- Stock Taking
For Whom: Stores, Purchasing and Logistics Personnel in the Public and Private Sectors.
The training methodology combines lectures, discussions, group exercises and illustrations. Participants will gain both theoretical and practical knowledge of the topics. The emphasis is on the practical application of the topics and as a result participant will go back to the workplace with both the ability and the confidence to apply the techniques learned to their duties.
|Alpha Partners Professional Training Conference Centre. 200, Muritala Mohammed Way (3rd Floor) Opposite Adekunle BRT Bus-stop, Yaba, Lagos.
||Oct 30 - 02 Nov, 2018
|NGN 120,000.00||(The workshop fee is N120,000.00 (One Hundred and Twenty Thousand Naira) only per participant to cover workshop literature and materials, executive bag, tea/coffee, lunch, photograph and certificate.)|
Chris Onwuasigwe, FCA 08033045484
3-5 Participants – 5% Discount allowed
5 and above number of Participants – 10% Discount allowed
A distinguished team of facilitators who are eminently qualified professionals has been assembled to lead discussions in course of the workshop.