This intensive workshop aimed at developing and strengthening the understanding of the crucial role played by the supplier in delivering customer satisfaction through an effective supply chain. Participants will learn how to evaluate the performance of both potential and current suppliers. Assess the factors that comprise an effective tender and conduct effective negotiations that bring long term value to the organization.
Role of Purchasing Department
- Purchasing process and cycle of procurement
- Vision, mission and value of purchasing
- Purchasing Structure
- Where to find performance Improvement
Developing the Purchasing Strategy
- Developing Purchase agreements
- Supplier selection methodology
- Criteria for pre-qualifying Suppliers
- Integrating the supplier selection process
- Importance of being involved in creating the specification
Selecting the Right Supplier and Evaluating Performance
- The Total Cost Approach to purchasing
- Conditioning the supplier to meet your requirement
- Analyzing cost and value
- Life cycle costing
- Using Prices indices
- Performance Evaluation
Negotiating the Contract
- Defining Negotiation
- Obstacles of effective negotiation
- Phases of a Negotiation
- Evaluating Performance Gaps
Tendering and Analyzing the Bid
- Electronic commerce and E Auctions
- Evaluating a bid objectively
- Term and conditions of contract
- Methods of Payment
- Expediting an Agreement
- What if the contract fails to deliver?
For Whom: Stores, Purchasing and Logistics Personnel in the Public and Private Sectors.
The training methodology combines lectures, discussions, group exercises and illustrations. Participants will gain both theoretical and practical knowledge of the topics. The emphasis is on the practical application of the topics and as a result participant will go back to the workplace with both the ability and the confidence to apply the techniques learned to their duties.
|Alpha Partners Professional Training Conference Centre. 200, Muritala Mohammed Way (3rd Floor) Opposite Adekunle BRT Bus-stop, Yaba, Lagos.
||Aug 28 - 31 Aug, 2018
|NGN 120,000.00||(The workshop fee is N120,000.00 (One Hundred and Twenty Thousand Naira) only per participant to cover workshop literature and materials, executive bag, tea/coffee, lunch, photograph and certificate.)|
Chris Onwuasigwe, FCA 08033045484
3-5 Participants – 5% Discount allowed
5 and above number of Participants – 10% Discount allowed
A distinguished team of facilitators who are eminently qualified professionals has been assembled to lead discussions in course of the workshop.