Interpersonal skills for Managers and Project Managers training are essential to building positive relationships at work. By developing our personal and social competencies, we are able to influence positive team interactions and performance. Interpersonal issues tend to be the most frustrating aspect of the work managers, and project managers do. For the project manager, interpersonal issues can hinder project success, especially in terms of meeting the project’s schedule and budget. They can also jeopardize achieving customer satisfaction with the project’s scope and quality
This course will equip participant with set of specific, practical skills that you can use to resolve the difficult people issues managers so often encounter and to turn them from challenges and problems into opportunities.
At the end of the program participants will gain:
- Recognize and Manage the Complex Processes of Communication in Order to Achieve Performance Excellence through Interpersonal Cooperation
- Identify and Apply New Skills and Strategies to Enhance Individual and Team Performance
- Identify and Analyze Communication Styles and Practice Appropriate Strategic Interpersonal Skills to Develop and Maintain Productive Workplace Relationships
- Motivate and Influence Others to Work Cooperatively Toward Achieving Organizational and Team Goals By Effectively Communicating High Standards, Offering Productive Performance Feedback, and Recognizing Individual Accomplishments
- The ability to provide strong leadership and to comfortably implement four key leadership roles critical to success.
- Different strategies for building effective and high – performing teams, whether the teams are virtual or collocated.
- Proven methods for motivating your team as well as understand your own motivational style.
- Best practices for communicating, with an emphasis on developing concrete communications skills and recognizing what not to do.
- Approaches for building and maintaining relationships with stakeholders at all levels, internal and external.
- Decision-making approaches and managing relationships with people who have dominant sources of power.
- Proven methods for handling stress and responding to unexpected critical incidents.
- Best practices for resolving conflicts in the most productive and effective manner, along with ways to manage agreement to avoid group think.
- Specific career management skills and approaches to follow in light of complexities inherent in our working environment.
- Solve problems by clarifying the real issues and roadblocks
- Minimize conflict and build group commitment
- Influence others and motivate them to profitable action through interpersonal skills
- Give criticism when necessary and praise to produce results
- Make trade-offs without being a pushover on big issues
- Implement plans without strong-arm tactics
- Develop credibility based on respect and trust
- Find alternatives to working with “difficult” people
- Generate enthusiasm for your ideas and proposals
- Give direction without creating “static”
- Save time, energy and talent by improving the entire “people” side of your job
Benefits to the Individuals
- Developing Personal Impact
- Create a positive impact and impression with clients and colleagues every time
- Build rapport and communicate effectively with others
- Increase your confidence to negotiate more often in any situation
- Assert your views with increased confidence and make an impact on others
- Raise your profile and make the most of the career opportunities available to you
- Practice powerful influencing techniques and get buy-in to your ideas
- Identify the barriers to assertive behavior and how they can be overcome
- Know how to express ideas and present information with authority and conviction
- Win more business and get buy-in to your ideas
To the Organizations
- Raises your Organizational profile
- Gives your Organization a voice
- Business Effectiveness
- Receive detailed feedback on products and services
- Ability to deal with difficult clients
||Oct 03 - 04 Oct, 2018
We have acclaimed network of internationally certified, practical, professional, A+ rated, best-in –class facilitators with aggregate experience of over 25 years.