This course provides a range of techniques to help participants decide just that. Effective Inventory Management is critical to many organizations, including distributors, retailers, manufacturers, utilities and many public sector bodies. Practical exercises are included to demonstrate key techniques.
- The role and cost of inventory
- Buffering uncertainty
- Inventory classification techniques
- Demand pattern analysis
- Calculating stock levels
- Safety stock and order quantities
- Handling variability
- Analysis and reporting
- Implementing a control process
- The organizational role of stores and inventory management in supporting efficient and effective operations
- The scope and purpose of stores management and inventory control
- Identifying patterns of demand and product groups within an inventory
- Analyzing data to set inventory control parameters
- Using computer systems to manage and control inventory levels and warehouse operations
- Measuring supplier service levels in stores and inventory operations
- Basic forecasting processes
FOR WHOM: Stores, Purchasing and Logistics Personnel in the Public and Private Sectors.
The training methodology combines lectures, discussions, group exercises and illustrations. Participants will gain both theoretical and practical knowledge of the topics. The emphasis is on the practical application of the topics and as a result participant will go back to the workplace with both the ability and the confidence to apply the techniques learned to their duties.
|Alpha Partners Professional Training Conference Centre.200,Muritala Mohammed Way (3rd Floor) Opposite Adekunle BRT Bus-stop,Yaba,Lagos.
||Oct 09 - 12 Oct, 2018
|NGN 120,000.00||(The workshop fee is N120,000.00 (One Hundred and Twenty Thousand Naira) only per participant to cover workshop literature and materials, executive bag, tea/coffee, lunch, photograph and certificate.)|
Chris Onwuasigwe, FCA – 08033045484 08033045484
3-5 Participants – 5% Discount allowed
5 and above number of Participants – 10% Discount allowed
A distinguished team of facilitators who are eminently qualified professionals has been assembled to lead discussions in course of the workshop.