Procurement is the acquisition of goods, services and works by a public authority or body. Transactions of this nature are undertaken and therefore government has a procurement Act and Regulations.
At the end of the workshop, participants will be able to:
- Interpret the procurement Act regulations
- Recognize the various methods and procedures of domestic and international tendering system
- Select the applicable method for resolution of disputes in procurement contracts
- Procurement Act
- Procurement planning, scope statement and product description
- Market condition and analysis
- Source selection and bid evaluation
- Contract award and contract management
- Risk management
- Dispute resolution
- Contract close out
- Stores, Purchasing and Logistics Personnel in the Public and Private Sectors.
The training methodology combines lectures, discussions, group exercises and illustrations. Participants will gain both theoretical and practical knowledge of the topics. The emphasis is on the practical application of the topics and as a result participant will go back to the workplace with both the ability and the confidence to apply the techniques learned to their duties.
|Alpha Partners Professional Training Conference Centre. 200, Muritala Mohammed Way (3rd Floor) Opposite Adekunle BRT Bus-stop, Yaba, Lagos.
||Jun 11 - 14 Jun, 2018
|NGN 120,000.00||(The workshop fee is N120,000.00 (One Hundred and Twenty Thousand Naira) only per participant to cover workshop literature and materials, executive bag, tea/coffee, lunch, photograph and certificate.)|
Chris Onwuasigwe, FCA – 08033045484 08033045484
3-5 Participants – 5% Discount allowed
5 and above number of Participants – 10% Discount allowed
A distinguished team of facilitators who are eminently qualified professionals has been assembled to lead discussions in course of the workshop.