Project management essentials course provides participants with an overview of the essential elements (e.g., selecting projects, planning, managing and control, etc.) of project management and the project management life cycle.
Organizations are successfully using project management concepts to deal with increasingly competitive markets, financial pressures to improve performance, restructuring, and globalization. Project management provides a structure for dealing with the “faster, better, cheaper” pressures that most organizations are facing.
Sound project management cannot be left to chance. Participants gain an understanding of the techniques, practice and new directions for project management; and gain practical experience with approaches to achieving successful project performance. Know the purpose and process of project management
On completing this course delegates will:
- Understand project characteristics and the benefit of project stages and lifecycles
- Be able to identify and manage stakeholders
- Be familiar with project success factors
- Understand the importance of the Project Charter or Brief
- Describe project objectives and create a Project Scope Statement or Project Initiation Document
- Have learnt how to construct a Work or Product Breakdown Structure and understand it’s importance in developing the Project Plan
- Be able to construct a Gantt chart and calculate the Critical Path
- Know the Risk Management Processes and how to create and manage Risk Log
- Understand the requirement for a Change Control system and consistent Performance Reporting
||Oct 02 - 03 Oct, 2018
We have acclaimed network of internationally certified, practical, professional, A+ rated, best-in –class facilitators with aggregate experience of over 25 years.