At the end of the workshop, the participant will be able to:
- Improve management of Obsolescence reaching from receiving products to storage and delivering
- See that movement to the end-user adds value
- Professionally manage the stock deterioration and obsolescence and help you to reduce cost, improve customer satisfaction and increase safety and productivity.
- Understand the appropriate Inventory methods to be applied
- What does Obsolescence mean and how is it created?
- Reducing of Product Damage at Your Warehouse and stores
- Establishing Stock Control
- Examples of the effects of Obsolescence in the stores and warehouses
- Provision of Security in stores and warehouses
- Stock reconciliations discrepancies
- Surplus and obsolescent stock
- Understanding and analyzing costs and effects of Obsolescence
- Minimizing internal and external theft
- Inspections and risk assessment
- Warehouse Management
For Whom: Stores, Purchasing and Logistics Personnel in the Public and Private Sectors.
The training methodology combines lectures, discussions, group exercises and illustrations. Participants will gain both theoretical and practical knowledge of the topics. The emphasis is on the practical application of the topics and as a result participant will go back to the workplace with both the ability and the confidence to apply the techniques learned to their duties.
|Alpha Partners Professional Training Conference Centre. 200, Muritala Mohammed Way (3rd Floor) Opposite Adekunle BRT Bus-stop, Yaba, Lagos.
||May 02 - 04 May, 2018
|NGN 120,000.00||(The workshop fee is N120,000.00 (One Hundred and Twenty Thousand Naira) only per participant to cover workshop literature and materials, executive bag, tea/coffee, lunch, photograph and certificate.)|
Chris Onwuasigwe, FCA – 08033045484 08033045484
3-5 Participants – 5% Discount allowed
5 and above number of Participants – 10% Discount allowed
A distinguished team of facilitators who are eminently qualified professionals has been assembled to lead discussions in course of the workshop.