At the end of this course participants will be able to:
- Understand the importance and the role of internal controls in stock fraud prevention and control
- Achieve a foundation understanding of fraud
- Appreciate the various types of stock fraud prevention schemes
- Identify common red flags of fraud
- Understand various stock fraud schemes with the intent of designing and implementing appropriate internal controls
- Understand key challenges in stock fraud management and resources to counteract these challenges
- Understanding Fraud
- Internal Control over stock fraud
- Strengthen controls, limit risk and prevent fraud
- Importance of Internal Controls in Stock fraud prevention
- Fraud Schemes: Cash Receipts, Theft of Cash, Inventory, and Other Asset Frauds
- How fraud occurs
- Impact of fraud to an organization
- Internal Controls to Prevent Fraud
- Anti-Fraud Culture and General Anti-Fraud Controls
- How to design and implement entity-wide controls to prevent stock fraud
- How to design controls to prevent fraud
- Internal Controls to Detect Fraud
- Fraud Prevention and Detection using COSO Framework
- Fraud Risk Management program and internal control framework
- Key Success Factors of a Fraud Risk Management Programmed
- Challenges and Resources in stock fraud prevention and control
FOR WHOM: Stores, Purchasing and Logistics Personnel in the Public and Private Sectors.
The training methodology combines lectures, discussions, group exercises and illustrations. Participants will gain both theoretical and practical knowledge of the topics. The emphasis is on the practical application of the topics and as a result participant will go back to the workplace with both the ability and the confidence to apply the techniques learned to their duties.
|Alpha Partners Professional Training Conference Centre. 200, Muritala Mohammed Way (3rd Floor) Opposite Adekunle BRT Bus-stop, Yaba, Lagos.
||Oct 09 - 12 Oct, 2018
|NGN 120,000.00||(The workshop fee is N120,000.00 (One Hundred and Twenty Thousand Naira) only per participant to cover workshop literature and materials, executive bag, tea/coffee, lunch, photograph and certificate.)|
Chris Onwuasigwe, FCA – 08033045484 08033045484
3-5 Participants – 5% Discount allowed
5 and above number of Participants – 10% Discount allowed
A distinguished team of facilitators who are eminently qualified professionals has been assembled to lead discussions in course of the workshop.