At the end of this workshop, the participants will be able to:
- Identify and describe the role and functions of an effective store management
- Apply various techniques toward stores safety and security management, record accuracy and evaluation management
- Element of store safety management
- Dealing with perishable goods or items
- Segregation of high risk material
- Fire management
- Building on efficient stores programme
- Store loss prevention techniques
- Conducting impactful store checks
- Developing stores operational action plan for safety and security
- Problem solving and root cause analysis
- Store quality levels, receipt and storage for effective store safety
- Dispatching and accounting procedure
- Pilferage and tracing management strategies for effective stores protection
- Storage, handling and valuation of stored items
- Material handling and explosive management
- Hazardous goods management
FOR WHOM: Stores, Purchasing and Logistics Personnel in the Public and Private Sectors.
The training methodology combines lectures, discussions, group exercises and illustrations. Participants will gain both theoretical and practical knowledge of the topics. The emphasis is on the practical application of the topics and as a result participant will go back to the workplace with both the ability and the confidence to apply the techniques learned to their duties.
|Alpha Partners Professional Training Conference Centre. 200, Muritala Mohammed Way (3rd Floor) Opposite Adekunle BRT Bus-stop, Yaba, Lagos.
||Mar 20 - 23 Mar, 2018
|NGN 120,000.00||(The workshop fee is N120,000.00 (One Hundred and Twenty Thousand Naira) only per participant to cover workshop literature and materials, executive bag, tea/coffee, lunch, photograph and certificate.)|
Chris Onwuasigwe, FCA – 08033045484 08033045484
3-5 Participants – 5% Discount allowed
5 and above number of Participants – 10% Discount allowed
A distinguished team of facilitators who are eminently qualified professionals has been assembled to lead discussions in course of the workshop.