The participants in this program will learn and understands the strategic importance of the new trends in stores and stocks management, also know about global trends in the management of stores and stock for effective output.
- Introduction to the global stores and stock management
- Core concepts of stock and store supervisor
- Measuring stocks and store operations
- Material planning and stock control
- Managing inflammable products
- Understanding the global laws in stores and stocks “issues and challenges”
- Preparing for future challenge in the store and stock management
- Forecasting, bidding, short listing and tendering management
- Vendor’s performance management and evaluations
- Understanding sustainable green procurement issues for effective store/stock management
- ABC analysis of stock
- Stores/stock equipment pallets racks systems and ASRs
- Best practices for stores/stock management.
FOR WHOM: Stores, Purchasing and Logistics Personnel in the Public and Private Sectors.
|Alpha Partners Professional Training Conference Centre. 200, Muritala Mohammed Way (3rd Floor) Opposite Adekunle BRT Bus-stop, Yaba, Lagos.
||Oct 30 - 02 Nov, 2018
|NGN 120,000.00||(The workshop fee is N120,000.00 (One Hundred and Twenty Thousand Naira) only per participant to cover workshop literature and materials, executive bag, tea/coffee, lunch, photograph and certificate.)|
Chris Onwuasigwe, FCA – 08033045484 08033045484
3-5 Participants – 5% Discount allowed
5 and above number of Participants – 10% Discount allowed
A distinguished team of facilitators who are eminently qualified professionals has been assembled to lead discussions in course of the workshop.